There is no better way to catch up on your favorite programs than on the iPhone. On the other hand, there is nothing more enticing on a larger screen than viewing your favorite program on a considerably larger screen. Because of this, iPhone screen mirroring has become very popular and is used by many people. So, how to screen mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV?
This article is for you if you’re also interested in streaming content or media from your iPhone to a Samsung television. In this article, we’ve come up with the easiest ways to connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV so that you can mirror the screen.
What exactly is screen mirroring?
Both screen mirroring and casting relate to sending content from a computer, smartphone, or tablet to a TV, projector, or monitor. People often use the terms “mirroring” and “casting” interchangeably, but they are significantly different. The distinction is in how the content is communicated to the large screen. Screen mirroring lets you send what’s on your iPhone to a TV or projector through a wired or wireless connection. So, instead of enjoying films or playing games on a small screen, connect your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
Casting means getting online content on a TV, projector, or monitor through a wireless connection from a digital media player.
Step-by-step instructions for screen mirroring an iPhone to a Samsung TV
You may choose from one of the following approaches:
Method 1: Screen Mirroring Your iPhone to Samsung TV Using Smart View
Not all Samsung TVs are capable of supporting AirPlay. Other TVs may be compatible with the Smart View app, allowing you to mirror your iPhone’s screen. Pairing your iPhone to a smart TV has never been easier with Samsung’s Smart View app, which is available for iPhones and the iPad. If your iPhone and TV are not compatible, first check to see if they are in your region before proceeding. You can mirror an iPhone to a Samsung TV using the Smart View feature.
- Start by searching for the Samsung Smart View App on the Apple App Store. Installing it on your iPhone is simple.
- It would be best to have both your iPhone and Samsung TV connected to the same WiFi network to use this app.
- When you open the Smart View App, it will search for a TV on the same WiFi network. Choose your television set.
- Allowing this connection on your Samsung TV is simple.
- Through the Samsung TV app, you may now access media stored on your iPhone or iPad through the television.
Method 2: Using AirPlay, Mirror Your iPhone Screen to Your Samsung TV
Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and Mac PCs are among the Apple products that may broadcast media or content wirelessly using Apple’s AirPlay 2 technology. There is no need for a computer when you use it to stream entertainment directly from your iPhone to your Apple TV.
The good news is that it also enables you to stream media from your iPhone to a compatible Samsung TV. You can stream movies, music, television programs, and photos directly to your television from your iPhone. Now, let’s take a look at how to use AirPlay to mirror the screen of your iPhone onto your Samsung television.
- To begin with, check to see whether your iPhone and television are both connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and choose the video or photo you want to share with your friends from your library.
- Click on the Share icon located on the lower left of your screen, and then pick AirPlay.
- You may then use your iPhone to stream your movie or picture to the Samsung TV you’ve chosen from the available list of connected devices.
Method 3: Screen Mirroring iPhone to Samsung TV – Adapter
When connecting an iPhone to a smart TV for screen mirroring, the use of a lightning digital AV converter is another option to consider. You can easily mirror your iPhone to any HDTV with the help of this adaptor. Netflix and Hulu Plus, for example, are just two of the many streaming services that are compatible with it.
The nicest thing is that it has a second lightning adapter plug, allowing you to charge your iPhone while watching your favorite movie. To mirror your iPhone’s screen onto your Samsung Smart TV, follow the instructions below.
- After you’ve turned on your television, connect your HDMI cable to the HDMI port, which is located on the back of your television.
- Connect the other end of your HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Then, connect the adapter’s iPhone connector to your iPhone.
- Go to the “Input” section on your television and choose the HDMI port. Soon, you’ll be able to show what’s on your iPhone on your TV.
What is the purpose of mirroring your iPhone to your Samsung TV?
There are numerous reasons why you might want to mirror your iPhone to a Samsung television. One of the reasons for this is that iPhones now have cameras with very high resolutions, allowing users to capture films of professional quality. Some of them have enough storage space to keep the films without getting rid of them because they don’t have enough room.
Show lines are the sole obstacle an iPhone presents to users who want to display a document, video, or picture on their phone. On the other hand, the Samsung TV has a good-sized screen, which helps it get around the size problem.
When Apple TV isn’t accessible, you could also wish to utilize Samsung TV instead of the latter when the former is. If you don’t have access to an Apple TV, you can use a Samsung TV to mirror your iPhone.
There are several techniques for mirroring iPhone screens to Samsung TV when it comes to pleasure, business, and education. Unless you’re using an HDMI cable, the TV and iPhone must be connected to the same WiFi network to mirror. Depending on the resources available, you may choose the approach that best suits your needs.